- JWN Business: Zombie houses, Neighborhood Matching Grant, new website, Monroe Park Sculpture, and more
- Sponsors Mentorship Program: Learn about becoming a mentor for people transitioning from prison back into Lane County.
- Eugene Police Auditor’s Office: Find out about EPD’s safe and transparent system for receiving and assessing complaints
- The Future of Eugene’s Parks and Open Space: Your opportunity to provide your thoughts on the future development of our parks and
- park system.
Join us for this month’s JWN General Meeting 6:45-9pm, Tuesday, October 11, 2016, at the First United Methodist Church, 1376 Olive Street. Bring a snack to share and meet your neighbors 6:45-7pm. The meeting starts at 7pm.
- Representatives of Eugene Civic Alliance will unveil detailed renderings for revitalizing the Civic Stadium property and kick-off their capital campaign. Share your feedback!
- Q&A session with Ward One City Council candidate Emily Semple.
- Q&A session with presumptive mayor-elect Lucy Vinis.